Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #5

         When I was in Primary 6 two years back, when it was after exams, my class took part in an activity called the Innomart. It was an activity where students think up of products or games to attract people to purchase or play, and the money collected will be for the charity. Each class was to come up with about 2 to 3 games or products. Our class came out with 2 games and 1 product. The product was called Moodz and our games were called Pingz and Pongz. Although I had tried to make a game myself, I was not successful and the game was not used for the activity.
          Even though my game was not chosen, I had a fun time as a volunteer at our game stall. It was quite fun when I see people playing our games and buying our products. During this time, every volunteer had to try their their best to cooperate with one another, to avoid some silly mistake like returning wrong amount of money to the customer or giving him the wrong amount of cards, used to exchange for items when they win a game. Also, the person who collects the money has to be very attentive and listen to the other people who will give him the money. It was very enjoyable except for some mistakes during the first day. We also won the best selling award and the best game award!
          Through the activity, I learn that I could actually speak up and persuade people to play our games. This was important as people might not know about our stall. Therefore, I feel that persuading people to play our games is one of the most important job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment