Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reflection on the "Comic Strip"

    I like this exercise of using comic strips to enhance our learning. Not only is the comic strips creation interesting and fun, it also allows me to think more creatively, such as what plot I should use and so on. From the experience, I had learnt that there is many ways of presenting a story or plot, and it is not just limited to an essay or a composition. The use of pictures and comic is also available too. For me, I feel that the use of pictures or comic would be much better than a thousand word long essay, since a picture is better than a thousand words.
     I would definitely create more comic strips in the future, and hope that I would be able to create more creative ones, and I will really enjoy the process of creating comic strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment