Monday, January 24, 2011

2nd comic strip

Step 1: The message I wished to convey is that people likes to laugh at others, but they themselves have the same mistakes.

Step 2: It makes the reader feel that the characters are funny, and they might start to reflect on it.

Step 3: I think that I should put the background as an outdoor image, since I do not want it to be limited to just human beings.

Step 4: By using animals and plants, it can make it more funny, since it is a common thing for human beings to
laugh at one another.

Step 5:  This is my comic strip:




1. This is to create a more funny image for the readers, and allow them to reflect on their own actions and see if they had done something silly like the plants.
2. The images contributes to my setting because plants are found outdoors, while animals like being outdoors. This make the setting looks more neutral and relaxed, since the natural environment makes one feel comfortable.
3. I used contrast to contribute to my theme. Although plants and animals cannot talk (in human language), this will make it more interesting to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment