Saturday, January 22, 2011

Learning Goals for this year

    There is a lot of goals that I want to achieve, such as improving relationships with my family members. However, for my learning goals this year, I have only three.

     Firstly, I want to improve on my grammar and spoken English. I am still not very good at pronouncing hard words, and I find it quite hard to try. However, I do not how I can improve on it, since I speak Mandarin with my family members. Also, the spoken English of my parents is not every good too. 

    Secondly, I want to improve on my comprehension skills. I found out last year that my comprehension skills were terrible! I almost failed all of the comprehension assignments! Thus, I would like to be better at it, especially the part on reading between the lines.

     Lastly, I want to be able to learn about Merchant of Venice. I had bought the book during the December holidays, but after reading for a while, I could not understand it. Thus, I hope that I can know what the book is about. 

     I guess that's all the learning goals for this year. Hope that I can achieve these goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment