Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'm tired"

        There are many things that make me tired. Household chores, doing homework and studying. The list go on and on. However, the most tiring time would be the time when I came back from school, especially in a crowded bus. 
        Firstly, I have to wake up early in the morning, and the only bus I can take to School is Bus number 66. However, 66s come slowly, and if I misses a bus, the next one would be about 15 minutes later, or even more. After finally reaching School, I will have many lessons, and my mind would be very tired after listening. However, when it is after School and I board a crowded bus, I would not be able to find a seat, and I would not be able rest my body - the school bag is heavy, as well as my tiredness. Finally, when the bus reaches my stop, I would have to walk about 5 minutes to reach my home, and my poor back would be sore. 
       Finally, when I reach home, I would lay on my bed or the comfortable sofa and rest. Ah.... What a tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment