Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Writing Prompt #7 - Favourite character

    My favourite character is Jerry the mouse from the Tom and Jerry cartoon. Tom and Jerry was one of the more enjoyable pastime when I was young, and I loved the way how Jerry escaped Tom, who was depicted as "The Bad Guy". Jerry was full of creative ideas to make fun of Tom, like making loud sounds by throwing things onto the floor even though Tom was supposed to make sure that there will be no sounds when his master or mistress is having a nap. The story often end up with Tom injured or unhappy, but sometimes Tom and Jerry sometimes become friend  through the cartoon.
    I liked the way Jerry thinks up of pranks. Also, his comical ways make me laugh. I enjoy the tricks played on Tom, and Jerry makes me more creative than before after watching the cartoon, since I learn much from the cartoon. That is why Tom and Jerry remains as one of my favourtie pastime and Jerry's my faourite fictional character.

No comments:

Post a Comment