Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blog - Writing Prompt #9 - Scene from a favourite movie

     My favourite movie is "The Karate Kid". The plot is about a 12-year-old boy from Detroit who moved to China together with his mother, and runs afoul of the neighborhood bully. He then made an ally with his aging maintenance man, Mr. Han, a kung fu master who teaches him how to defend himself.
     My favourite scene would be when Cheng, the bully charges at Dre in the tournament when they fights each other, and Dre flips, catches and kick Cheng's head, and winning the tournament. After that he earned the respect of both Cheng and his classmates. I feel that this is a very exciting and interesting movie, of how a boy who knows nothing about kung fu becomes a kung fu master in a very short period of time.
    I would recommend this movie to everyone, since I feel that this movie is very suitable for all age.

No comments:

Post a Comment