Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #11 -Neighborhood

      My neighborhood has a market, playgrounds, a Community Centre and a small park. Right beside my house is the Yuhua Community Centre. When one steps into the Community Centre, one will be able to feel the atmosphere of activities. There is a range of activities, from badminton to table tennis to studying. The Community Centre has rooms for such activities, such as a badminton court for badminton, a table tennis table for table tennis. Also, on the 4th level of the Centre, the studying room, which is cool with air-conditioning, is quite a comfortable place for one to study or do one's own work. At the evening or night, there would be some activities at the empty space of the Centre, such as Taeknowdo and Dancing. Being in the Community Centre, one will be able to feel how comfortable everyone could be with one another, and participate in different activities together.
       Beside the Community Centre is a small park. After eating dinner, my family and I would sometimes go to the park to enjoy the cool breeze. The park wold sometimes be filled with people, from young to old, from males to females. Walking in the park is extremely good, especially after eating dinner. 
       Being within my friendly neighborhood is very comfortable for me, and I always enjoy it when I am in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment