Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blog - Writing Prompt #5 - Descriptive Narrative prose(Without adjectives or adverbs)

     I glanced outside. There were trees, grass and flowers. I strolled outside. The breeze blew against me and I breathed in. The scent gave me a sense of elation. I loved the nature. Why must man cut down the trees? Why must man destroy nature? Sadness filled me as I thought about the men who came and cut down the trees in front of my house.
     I had just seen men coming here and cutting down some trees. This was one of last place that had scenery. The scientists had said that time is ending. I would agree. The air is filled with carbon dioxide. I filled like choking on the air. Oxygen was low.
     I walked towards the trees, grass and flowers. I touched the tree trunk, the grass and the flower. I hoped that nature will give everyone a sense of elation. I hoped that everyone will appreciate nature. I hoped for Planet Earth. Please stay alive.......

No comments:

Post a Comment