Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog-Writing Prompt #8 - Most important or significant thing learnt so far from completing R&R Exercises

     I think that the most important thing learn so far from completing the Reading and Reasoning Exercise is that I learnt how to better understand "To Kill a Mockingbird". As the questions sometimes ask some questions that requires contextual knowledge. This will cause me to think back, and this sometimes allow me to know about what Ia m reading in "To Kill a Mockingbird". Such includes why Atticus tells his children that he would not be able to "hold his head up" and tell Jem and Scout what to do if he does not take up Tom Robinson's case. After reading the passage and reading the page on "To Kill a Mockingbird", I understood why. Therefore, I think that the Reading and Reasoning Exercise helped me in understanding "To Kill a Mockingbird".

No comments:

Post a Comment