Monday, January 18, 2010

Questionnaire on http://is.gd/62Av6

  Hi! I would like to share with all of you about the quiz I have taken at http://is.gd/62Av6.
  I took the questionnaire on the website and the resuts shown that I was extremely bad on my music. I only had 1/25 out of it. However, I was much better in logic, which was number smart, scoring 23/25.I found out that the top 3 that I was better at was Logical(Number Smart), Interpersonal(People Smart) and Intrapersonal(Myself Smart), which I scored 20/25 for both my Interpersonal and Intrapersonal.
  As for my other areas, I got 16/25 for Linguistic(Word Smart) , 11/25 for my Visual/Spatial(Picture Smart), 16 for my Naturalistic(Nature Smart) and finally, 11 for Kinaesthetic(Body Smart).
  I think that I should improve on most of my areas, especially music, so that I can excel in my studies and become a better person.





2 comments:

  1. Good blog post! I liked the part where you wrote what you want to improve in. For the picture, you should screen save the page and post it on your blog. It would be quite troublesome for others if you put it as an attachment. On the whole, your post is still quite good!

    ReplyDelete