Friday, January 29, 2010

Mary Maloney from "Lamb to the Slaughter."

Dear Dairy,    
  Phew! The stupid police finally left. Good thing they are so dumb that they don't know that the weapon is just under their nose, the lamb leg they are eating, just like they had comment!! Well, this is bad. I killed Patrick. I hope that nobody will find out... What should I do now? Anyway, it's Patrick's fault. He shouldn't had left me and our baby. But, will I have enough money to spend for my rest of my life? I am feeling weird now. Firstly, I feel confused. There's a mixture of happiness and sadness in me. Happiness because of freedom, but sadness because of the old love and longing for him. Next, I don't know if I should admit that I killed him. I want to, but I have to take care of my baby that is not born yet!
  Maybe I shouldn't have killed him. I was too rash then. How I wish that I can travel back in time and prevent it. But, it's too late. Now, I feel so... upset . No. It's more like heartbroken. Dairy, what can I do?
  I am going to sleep. That's it for now. Bye.
Your owner,
Mary Maloney

No comments:

Post a Comment