Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog - Writing Prompt #13 - Narrative dialogue between two characters

A: Captain, there seems to be a problem!
B: There had always been a problem with your intelligence, John.
A: Not that kind of small issue, sir! BIG BIG issues!
B: Your big issues are often small for me. So, what's wrong?
A: The spaceship's losing control! We will be crashing down towards the small planet they call Earth!
B: WHAT??? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY EARLIER, YOU DUMB AND STUPID IDIOT?
A: Terribly sorry, but sir, you were saying that my big issues are often small for you...
B: That's out of point! Anyway, WHO'S DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM?
A: Sir, our men are taking care of it, it seemed that there is some leak and the engine seems to not to be working well...
B: Well, you ARE my second-in-command! You take care of this mess! I do not want to crash on some planets without knowing who lives there. I believe there is oxygen in this planet of yours?
A: True, sir! This planet has got oxygen! Our air detector detects large quality of oxygen!
B: Good! Let me see, where this small planet is....
A: There! The planet over there!
B: Hmmmm.... It does seem like a small one, compare to our Planet Zow. I would bet 70 bucks that ours is at least eight times bigger!
A: You are right, sire. 
B: Of course I am, you fool! Now you go back in there and take care of the mess!
A: But...
B: But nothing! You useless fool! Hurry up or we are seriously going to crash and die!
A: Yes sir! Right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment